Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Update on CHANGE

If you've noticed...I've edited the blog theme! And my profile, too. Just so I don't sound like a sixth grader anymore. Dunno if that'll change everything that was in 2012, BUT it's some improvements. Of course, I'll continue playing around with the theme and stuff.

Coming up next: I shall plan on finding new patterns in my past to post, or new project ideas or whatever. By the way, check out my Pinterest board on free crochet patterns or ideas! I pin often, so you can go there for the utmost AMAZING patterns.

-T

7 comments:

  1. Hi Taryn! I am glad you improved this website it looks great! My eyes got a bit dizzy with the blue writing beforehand!
    May I make a suggestion for a hat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks so much! Your suggestions are SUPER welcome. I just added a 'contact form' widget to my sidebar, which you (or anyone else) can use if you want to send me a suggestion or comment on something! I always love to hear others' suggestions and the like. (:

      Delete
  2. Cool great idea!I will do it now! I know I have already suggested a Greninja hat but I might suggest a few more if it is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way can I ask if you would keep my name and email private? I hope I don't sound rude but I just want to make sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, of course! I always make sure to protect both my own and everybody else's privacy at all times. :]

      Delete
  4. How is the hat coming along? Just wanted to ask. You are probably busy with school same as me! XD

    ReplyDelete